Wednesday 14 June 2017

Winners #84




Hello friends!
We are here to announce the winners of our previous challenge where we were inspired by words 'Flowers and Friends make Life a Garden'. STAMPlorations sponsored this challenge with a $15 voucher for the winner. 

Top at Taking TIME OUT 
is



Congratulations Pooja, we loved your colorful, stylish creation! Please contact Nonni at nonniscards@gmail.com within one week for prize info! We'd also like to invite you to guest design in a future challenge. Here's our badge for your blog:



This time the honourable mentions go to these ladies:









Well done everyone, such beautiful cards! Here's our badge for your blogs:


Our current challenge, a gorgeous photo inspiration, is still running for about one week. Scroll down or click HERE for details. Please come back tomorrow for second round of DT inspiration! Happy crafting!




3 comments:

BożenA said...

Thank you very much for the distinction of my card. It's a real honor for me. Congratulations to all the other winners :-)
BożenA

SD pooja said...

So Happy to see my card as winner ! Thank you for selecting. would be honour to Guest Design for Time out .

Susanne Vargas said...

With being away and everything I am very late in thanking you all for picking my card as an HM! Just added my badge to my blog! Yay!