Thursday 21 January 2016

Challenge #48: CASE With Your Own Twist

Hi all friends of TIME OUT!

We have a new challenge for you again and this time it's one of our "CASE With Your Own Twist"-challenges. The next fortnight we are CASEing a wonderful card artist: Marika from Me and Minime Crafting. Before looking at her (amazing!) card, let's read her greetings to TIME OUT:



Hi, 
My name is Marika and I  blog at  Me and Minime Crafting. I started paper crafting about a year and half ago when I enrolled myself into one of the online card classes. I really loved playing with paper but more importantly I started my love affair with colouring. Since then I’ve enjoyed and relaxed while colouring with different colouring mediums from watercolours to copic markers and have loved every minute of it. I felt very honoured when Sandie contacted me and asked if I would like to be CASEd in this challenge. Of course, and I'm really really excited to see how you were inspired by my card. Happy paper crafting!

And here is Marika's card:


What a beauty, right! You could be inspired of Marika's layout, the flowers, sponging, the colors she used... Many possibilities here! Let's look at some DT samples to get more fun ideas for CASEing. All DT members have added some Own Twists too and so can you but the most important thing is to just to be inspired and have fun! 



























I hope you love the DT samples as much as we do! :) Now it's your turn to take TIME OUT and craft. Please use the link up-tool below for adding your projects, we'd love to see what you'll create! This challenge runs until 5 pm GMT 3rd of February. Happy crafting! :)














6 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my goodness!!! Marika, what an amazing card to CASE, I'm going to give it my absolute best.
Thank you Sandie for asking Marika to inspire us, I follow her blog at Me and Mini Me Crafting, her videos are insiring, her creations are simply gorgeous.
Many hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

SonjaK said...

What an amazing challenge! So glad you've chosen Marika as the designer to be cased. Her card is amazing! I so hope to be able to play along.

Suchi said...

What a stunning display of cards ladies!! Loved the inspirations!! :)
Suchi xx

My Paper Cat said...

What a great card to case. Thanks Marika

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Marika, this card is beyond amazing and I love everyone's take on it!

TK said...

Wow! Such beautiful cards from the Team!!!