Thursday 27 February 2014

New Design Team Members

Happy Friday Eve to all,

At the end of January we had our first Design Team call and we had entries from all over the world. The standard was very high and we had a hard time choosing. We think we have chosen a group of very talented designers and are very excited to introduce you to them. Please give our new Design Team a very warm welcome!




Hi, I’m Beverley, the owner & designer of Uniko Studio clear stamps & designer dies. I live in the North East of England with my husband and fluffy black & white cat AKA Mr Cat! I have been paper crafting and making cards for over 10 years now and my style has changed considerably over the years, I would say my style now is Clean & Simple (CAS). I am honoured to be part of the TO Challenge team & look forward to seeing everyone’s wonderful creations”.



I have been an enthusiastic crafter for many years and love to have a go at most things-papercrafting, scrapbooking, mixed media, painting ans playing with clay! I am also a keen photographer and gardener and cook, I really do prefer to work with my hands.
I am on the Copics DT for Outlawz and the DT for Eclectic Ellapu-I also design digis for my Etsy shop, along with my super talented hubby who does some super amazing digis and full colour renditions of cars and bikes (yes I am highly biased!).
I love to re-do and upcyle furniture using paint and we are both keen junkers and love to head at weekends and trawl for treasure.




I'm so happy to have been chosen to be on this new team!  I'm a 5th grade teacher, so that keeps me pretty busy.  I live outside of Buffalo, NY with my husband Kevin and our Springer Spaniel Lizzie.  We love to travel and spend time at our cabin in the woods.  I've been stamping for over 10 years now and while I don't spend every day stamping, I enjoy it when I can.  I love trying new techniques I learn from other stampers.  I also love stalking other crafters' blogs for new ideas!  I've been on many design teams and have met some fabulous people.  I thing that is my most favourite thing about this craft!




Hi, I am Gerrina and did a happy dance when I heard I was asked for the Designers Team of this great new challenge blog! With my hubby and daughter I live in the Netherlands near Eindhoven. I have been crafting since I was a little girl, not so strange since my mother was a crafts/needlework teacher and started her own wool and needleworkshop that grew so much that even my father was working there till they retired … I started photography at eight and put the photos in books in a way that I found out in 2000 that it was called scrapbooking. From buying a few stamps to stamp some quotes in my books, now I am addicted to stamps! I like to use them on cards, in books, on canvas, Aj´s and whatever I can think of… So you can imagine that I think it is great to show a card every two weeks!


We are very excited to have such fabulous designers joining our team. Do come back next week to meet the rest of the team and then it is time for us to get started!!

Remember to take TIME OUT today to craft!!

15 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congratulations girls and can't wait to see your creations for the Time Out challenges!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

sandie said...

congrats Ladies, so pleased to have you joining us!

Beverley said...

Super happy to be on the team! I'm looking forward to working with you all and helping this challenge blog grow - it's going to be FUN! Hugs Bev x

Kylie said...

Terrific DT!! I cannot wait to be inspired xxx

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! congrats ladies! Awesome team.. :)

cm said...

What an amazing team of talent and creativity assembled here! Excited to see what they'll be sharing and inspiring us with!
c

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wonderful DT - congrats and can't wait to see what's in store with the Challenges. x

Marina said...

Great team!

Anita in France said...

What a great DT ... looking forward to the first challenge and all the inspiration that'll go with it ... not long to wait now! Anita:)

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous team and so looking forward to the new challenge!

Darnell said...

Congratulations to all these talented, talented ladies! You are so lucky to have them on the DT!! Hugs, Darnell

wendy said...

Well done Ladies! Looking forward to seeing your creations

Corrie Herriman said...

Congratulations to you ladies !!!
Corrie x

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the new talented DT! Looking forward to your new challenge!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone. Look forward to seeing your creations and playing along! x